Delegate the choice and delivery of your lease vehicles to Arval.
How does it work?
- When choosing operational leasing and Arval, you opt to outsource the management of your car fleet.
- The Purchase & Delivery Management process means you also entrust Arval with the choice of supplier.
- Purchase and delivery of the vehicle occur via the network of Arval’s partners.
- Arval offers this service free of charge.
- Cost-effective: Arval uses an efficient and optimised purchase process that saves time and money on the order of each vehicle. You benefit fully from these advantages, which translate into a lower monthly lease payment.
- Optimised delivery process: the delivery period is actively monitored and your employee is notified straight away of any change in the delivery date. The vehicle is delivered within five working days following the dispatch of the registration plates.
- Quality guarantee: All Arval’s partners have signed a service level agreement guaranteeing excellent service quality. Arval constantly monitors and seeks to improve the implementation of this agreement.
For your employee:
- Time saving: Arval’s experienced buyers take over the chore of visiting showrooms and, possibly, negotiating the terms of the order of the new car. Test drives can be organised on request, with the test vehicles provided free of charge. Arval takes care of everything.
- Delivery service: the car will be delivered anywhere in Belgium, at the employee’s preferred address. Wherever possible, Arval prefers to organise delivery at a nearby dealer, so that a more complete and higher quality service can be offered than is possible with on-site delivery (e.g. parking). Arval arranges the appointment with the driver
- Good to go: the car is delivered with the right tyres for the season, correctly inflated, and with a tank of fuel.
Good to know
- The order of a vehicle may be cancelled free of charge in the event that an employee resigns or is dismissed, subject to the following conditions:
- the vehicle has not yet been registered;
- the selected colours are not unusual;
- the price of the vehicle is less than € 40 000 excluding VAT and the options account for less than 25% of the catalogue price;
- it is not a collective redundancy.
- Managing the maintenance of the vehicle can also be provided as an option. Arval will fix the appointment in consultation with the driver, whom it will also offer a mobility solution in the form of pick-up and delivery, or a replacement vehicle. If he or she wishes, the driver can make use of a comfortable space with free Wi-Fi so that he or she can work while the vehicle is being repaired or maintained.
Tel. : +32(2) 240 01 99
Arval Purchase & Delivery Management is offered by Arval SA/NV, a specialist subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group.