When choosing operational leasing and Arval, you opt to outsource the management of your car fleet. With Maintenance Management, you also benefit from Arval taking full charge of the maintenance of the vehicles.
How does it work?
- When maintenance is needed, the driver submits a request via the My Arval website or by phoning Arval.
- Arval will arrange an appointment based on the availability of the driver and the garage.
- Maintenance is carried out by stringently selected partners. These offer a comfortable space with free Wi-Fi so that, if he or she wishes, the driver can work at the garage if the repair or maintenance will not take long.
- If the maintenance work will take more than one hour, the driver can ask Arval to pick up and return the vehicle or to provide a courtesy car for the duration of the work.
- Arval offers this service free of charge.
- Less admin: if the maintenance will take less than one day and the scheduling is taken care of by Arval, you will not have to manage the mobility of your drivers where a replacement vehicle is not provided in the contract.
- Productivity boost: the mobility of your employees is guaranteed and they can devote more of their time to their professional activity. If they prefer to wait at the garage, a suitable place is available for them to continue working.
- Service guarantee: vehicles are dealt with quickly and the quality of the work performed is checked and guaranteed by Arval.
For your drivers:
- Time saving and simplicity: Arval saves them having to make the appointment for maintenance work and will, if they so request, take full charge of the vehicle.
Good to know
- The website www.myarval.be offers drivers lots of useful information about their vehicle and also enables them to submit a maintenance request to Arval whenever it suits them.
Tel. : +32(2) 240 01 99
Maintenance Management is offered by Arval SA/NV, a specialist subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group.