On the LinkedIn page BNP Paribas Fortis, we invite you to post your comments. Don't forget that all your comments will be read before being published.
Social Media Charter
On the LinkedIn page BNP Paribas Fortis, we invite you to post your comments. Don't forget that all your comments will be read before being published. Any unsuitable or offensive content will be removed. However, we do not wish to censor different points of view. We are ready to receive criticism, as long as it is justified and will help us to improve our services.
To ensure that this dialogue is respectable and productive, we have set some moderation rules. By using this page you agree to respect them.
The following are regarded as unacceptable:
- personal attacks and insults,
- any remarks that break Belgian law or infringe upon a third party's legal rights (such as intellectual property),
- libellous remarks,
- any message that does not meet the LinkedIn conditions of use,
- advertising, promotional or sales messages or adverts,
- spam, repetitive publication of identical or similar messages,
- messages containing contact details: telephone numbers, postal or email addresses, links to third party sites,
- any off-topic message that is liable to be controversial or is excessively provocative with no intention of being constructive (also known as trolling),
- any message that disrupts operations or contains computer viruses or other applications that may damage systems.
Moreover, in order to guarantee the quality of contributions, we ask you to:
- avoid overusing capital letters and excessive punctuation,
- avoid text message language,
- avoid using foreign languages (other than French, Dutch, English),
- cite your sources and provide links to the original website when necessary.
On the BNP Paribas Fortis' LinkedIn page, we will not discuss any issues relating to other countries in which the BNP Paribas group is active. We request that you use other communication channels for issues that are not within scope of Belgian operations.
For all your questions on services we offer to you or your company, we kindly advise you to address directly your relationship manager.
Nevertheless, even if this page cannot answer all your personal questions, we are open to different requests and our team will try to meet your requirements and find the appropriate solution. Final decisions about your requests are always with your relationship manager. Although we strive to be as correct as possible, answers on this page are not binding.