Do you already use a money transport company for delivery of your coins and banknotes? You can count on For Cash allowing you to manage orders and even deposits for the coins and notes you need.
How does it work?
- You set up the configuration of the For Cash service, grant access to specific authorised persons and set order limits for each outlet.
- You no longer need to pick up the telephone or send a fax to contact us or the money transport company. The order can be registered whenever suits you.
- Cash orders placed at any particular outlet can still be tracked from head office.
- Coins and banknotes are delivered to the outlet by your usual money transporter at D + 2 bank working days if the order was registered before 10 a.m.
- The following day, your designated persons will receive the counting results by e-mail. In this way, it is possible to react more quickly to any differences between the amounts entered by your sales outlets and the counting results reported by the money transport company.
- Using For Cash, your sales outlets can also enter their takings (euro coins and notes in any currency). The cash will be collected by your usual money transport company.
- Efficiency: There is now no need to worry about losing paper confirmation slips and the operational hassle this causes. There is no need for your head office to place orders or enter deposits via For Cash; your sales outlets can do this themselves. This one-stop procedure avoids errors and reduces counting costs.
- Simplicity: You no longer need to pick up the telephone or send a fax to contact us or the money transport company. The order can be registered whenever suits you.
- Flexibility: You decide who is authorised to use the For Cash service (order limit, etc.).
- Reporting: For Cash generates regular delivery statistics for each sales outlet to enable you to optimise your cash management.
- Speed: delivery takes place at D + 2 bank working days if the order was registered before 10 a.m.
- International service: For Cash is also available in France and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Good to know
- Whenever convenient, each sales outlet places its order for euro coins and banknotes (series of 8 coins and notes in the following denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200).
- To use For Cash, you must already have a contract with a money transport company.