Isabel 6 – the Belgian standard electronic banking solution for professional use – lets you manage your company’s accounts at different banks using a single application.
How does it work?
- You sign a contract through BNP Paribas Fortis giving you access to Isabel 6.
- Each user has to be identified and receives a personal card to access and use Isabel 6. His or her rights are set out in the contract and can vary from one account to another.
- Isabel 6 offers a package of functions to which BNP Paribas Fortis has added certain additional features:
- Account Info module:
- check balances and movements on your Belgian and foreign accounts (=additional functionality for BNP Paribas Fortis clients);
- publish reports, print and download CODA files for processing in your accounting package.
- Transactions module:
- execute and (co-)signe payments and direct debits;
- manage beneficiaries and debtor mandates;
- execute payments from a foreign account (=additional functionality for BNP Paribas Fortis clients).
- Sent Transactions module:
- get an overview of transactions sent to the bank for execution.
- Simple and secure tool for managing your day-to-day banking transactions.
- Practical: you manage your accounts at several banks via a single application.
- Optimised collaboration: at any time you can set and modify user rights according to their knowledge and consultation and sign rights according to their responsibilities.
- Control and overview: a straightforward process for entering, signing and sending payments (in batches) facilitates the sharing and tracking of each transaction at all times.
- BNP Paribas Fortis clients can also manage foreign accounts in Isabel 6.
- Accessibility: Isabel 6 is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Good to know
- To access Isabel 6, you need a Windows PC running Internet Explorer, an Isabel 6 smartcard and a dedicated card reader.
- Isabel 6 and Easy Banking Business complement one another: you can carry out your everyday banking operations in Isabel 6 (including European direct debits), while managing the rest, such as your custody accounts, foreign accounts and loans in Easy Banking Business.
- Isabel 6 offers advanced automation options for exchanging and synchronising data with accounting packages.
- The data in the Account Info section remains available on Isabel 6 for 13 months. You can export the data to Isabel for an extended history and additional reports.
Boulevard de l’Impératrice, 13-15
1000 Brussels – Belgium
VAT BE 0455.530.509
Isabel 6 is an online payment solution developed and managed by Isabel SA.