Reserve your coins and banknotes onlineHow does it work? Advantages Good to know
Your cash delivered to a branch in just a few clicks.
How does it work?
1. Simply go to:
- FR: http://www.bnpparibasfortis.be/commande_de_pieces or
- NL: http://www.bnpparibasfortis.be/aanvraag_muntstukken
and complete the information on the 4 screens (address details and delivery requirements).
2. The branch you select is automatically informed and confirms your reservation.
3. The persons you designated can take delivery of the order from the branch on the agreed date.
each sales outlet chooses the BNP Paribas Fortis branch and delivery date that suits them best. They can order individual coin holders (instead of the standard packages of 10 coin holders) and bundles of 25 banknotes (instead of the standard bundles of 100 banknotes)
make your reservations in just a few clicks.
choice of a series of 8 coins and EUR 5 and 10 notes.
- Free of charge:
this service is completely free.
Good to know
- EUR 1,250 per reservation in the case of an exchange;
- You can fix your own limits for funds that are to be debited from a company account (the person that takes delivery must hold power of attorney on the account in question).
- No foreign currencies.