Opt to allocate a mobility budget: straightforward registration and management of all types of mobility for your employees
How does it work?
- You allocate your employees a personal mobility budget which they themselves manage flexibly and responsibly.
- At the same time, you provide them with access to the Arval Mobility Link platform. This application records all their journeys and all the costs related to those journeys, regardless of the mode of transport. To enable this, your employees have a smartphone app with which they can register all the relevant information, simply and at any time.
- The information gathered in this way provides you with an objective and comprehensive overview of mobility within your business, helping you to influence behaviour, possibly by means of financial incentives.
- In this way, you can simultaneously promote the development of a sustainable mobility policy (reducing CO2 emissions) and reduce your costs (more effective management and reduced admin).
- Transparency: Arval Mobility Link enables you to track every detail of mobility within your company, with no effort required on your part. Every expense and journey is accounted for, allowing fine analysis down to individual level as well as a clearer insight in to the Total Cost of Mobility (TCM).
- Overall vision: Arval Mobility Link also tracks the journeys of employees who do not have a company car or who have not been allocated a mobility budget. This makes it easier to calculate travel expenses.
- Reduced admin: allocating a mobility budget to your employees and getting them personally involved in the management of their modes of transport reduces the amount of admin on your part.
- Reduced costs and better control: you have all the information you need to effectively control travel costs within your company. This enables you to adjust budgets and, via an incentive policy, to encourage use of the most economical modes of transport.
- Sustainable: influence your employees’ behaviour via a mobility policy that favours the most ecological forms of transport. Arval will back you up with advice and can help train your employees on responsible use of transport. Arval Mobility Link helps your business achieve its sustainability goals.
For your employees
- Motivational: you can position yourself as an attractive employer that is receptive to new ways of organising work.
- Personalisation and flexibility: employees are free to organise their mobility and to adjust their choices in line with their own situation.
Good to know
- Arval Mobility Link allows more dynamic management of leasing budgets. Analysis of the recorded data can lead to adjustments in the leasing plan, which can in turn encourage positive behaviour shifts.
Tel. : +32(2) 240 01 99
Arval Mobility Link is offered by Arval SA/NV, a specialist subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group.