Delegate the management of your vehicle fleet to a team of experts. Benefit from an operational leasing formula with an ultra-comprehensive package of additional services.
How does it work?
- You outsource the complete management of your fleet to Arval. The latter takes over all the services relating to ordering the vehicle, the day-to-day needs of the driver, and both the return and replacement of the vehicle.
- Your car policy is strictly applied during the selection, order and delivery of the vehicle.Arval can advise you on this policy, but you retain full control.
- Arval provides the operational management of the vehicles: issue of fuel cards and insurance certificates, and the scheduling of maintenance and technical inspections.
- Arval also simplifies the relationship with your HR and Finance departments and helps you automate the provision of information needed to meet your legal obligations (e.g.: reporting the benefit in kind).
- Unused vehicles are also managed with a view to reintroducing them within your fleet by, say, reallocating them to new employees.
- The costs of this service are incorporated in the lease payments for the vehicles, which are invoiced monthly.
- Reporting: Arval acts as the objective implementer of your car policy in line with a clearly defined process. You also benefit from precise reporting that covers your entire fleet.
- Less admin: an expert team will take charge of any operational problems and will deal with them without delay. Arval informs you of all useful information at the appropriate moment and simplifies the exchange of data with your HR and Finance departments.
- Cost optimisation: all the costs are known in advance and Arval offers you objective advice on how to reduce them.
- Sustainable: Arval provides you with best in class recommendations for your car policy and, on your request, will organise ‘Eco & Safety’ driving training. Arval Outsourcing Solutions helps you meet your company’s CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) goals.
For your employees:
- They have a single point of contact providing them with access to the services of an expert team to deal with their day-to-day operational requirements.
- Online application: available 24/7 so that they can check all the information relating to the vehicle, read their personal messages and contact Arval at their convenience.
Good to know
- The comprehensive service offered by Arval Outsourcing Solutions can be further extended to include the following options:
- Legacy fleet management: if you have vehicles that are not leased from Arval, you will be assisted during the transition phase when it comes to managing the renewal of the vehicles, contact with the driver, fuel cards, etc.;
- VIP services: Arval can offer additional services to your privileged drivers, such as collection and return of the vehicle for maintenance or repair;
- Organisation of ‘Eco & Safety’ driving training.
Tel. : +32(2) 240 01 99
Arval Outsourcing Solutions is offered by Arval SA/NV, a specialist subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group.