Arval SelectHow does it work? Advantages Good to know Useful link(s)
You provide your employees with company cars and also want to give them the option of combining the long-term lease of a vehicle with other types of vehicle for occasional use.
How does it work?
When choosing operational leasing and Arval, you opt to outsource the management of your car fleet. The additional Arval Select service means your drivers are no longer limited to a single car but have access to other types of vehicle for occasional use. A people carrier, say, for a family holiday, a van when moving house or some other type of vehicle for a specific need.
- You decide to offer the benefit of the Arval Select option to your drivers, who are then free to activate it when ordering their lease car.
- In addition to the main vehicle, they also specify what type(s) of secondary vehicle they would like access to and the desired number of days’ use.
- Arval calculates the monthly budget to cover these requirements and gives you a quotation.
- Having received your approval, this sum is allocated each month and made available to the driver when he or she calls on the Arval Select service.
- When needed, the vehicle is delivered to the driver at the location of his or her choice and the delivery charges are deducted from his or her budget. The vehicle can be supplied in both Belgium and abroad (at an airport, for example).
- The cost of this service is added to the amount of your monthly invoice.
- Sustainable: Arval Select contributes to the deployment of more environmentally friendly vehicle fleets. It makes it possible to combine a vehicle with low CO2 emissions with another one that might be less eco-friendly, but which is only used for a short period. Arval Select helps you achieve your sustainability goals.
- Cost-effective: choosing more compact vehicles for everyday use has a positive impact on your budget (fuel consumption, tax, etc.).
For your employees:
- Additional motivation: Arval Select responds precisely to each driver’s specific needs.
- Ease of use: it is easier for them to get around – and to park – in the urban environment with a more compact car. It is no longer necessary to choose a large vehicle that, in practice, is only needed very occasionally.
- Cost-effective: the benefit in kind is calculated based on the catalogue value and the CO2 emissions of the lease car. Choosing a main vehicle that is more compact and hence less polluting means that the driver’s benefit in-kind is also lower.
Good to know
- If the budget has not been used up at the end of the contract, the residual sum can be carried over to the next contract or refunded to the employer when the main car is returned.
- The budget may be exceeded with the employer’s permission. The difference is invoiced to the employer, who can then decide whether or not to pass on the cost to the driver.
- A cancellation fee will be charged in the event of cancellation within 48 hours of taking possession of the vehicle.
Tel. : +32(2) 240 01 99
Arval Select is offered by Arval SA/NV, a specialist subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group.