The tax authorities give you four opportunities a year to make your tax prepayment. The earlier in the year that you do so, the greater your tax benefit. Bonifisc is a flexible short-term loan to finance your tax prepayments while optimising their fiscal impact.
How does it work?
- You estimate how much tax you will be liable to pay.
- You then borrow the amount needed to cover your tax prepayments for a fixed period of 8 to 12 months. The amount may not be less than 1,500 EUR and there is no maximum amount.
- At the appropriate moment, we make a prepayment covering the total amount you estimated.
- The interest rate is fixed (based on the division ‘actual number of days/360’).
- You repay your loan in fixed monthly instalments (principal and interest) or in fixed monthly principal instalments with your interest paid in a single lump sum.
- Maximum tax benefit: a single payment made at the most opportune moment enables you to avoid any increase in tax.
- Financial benefits: you enjoy an attractive interest rate.
- Flexibility: you choose the most convenient duration and the repayment details.
- Maintain your own funds: no need to draw on your working capital.
- Preserve your credit lines: your existing credit facilities are still available to you for other purposes.
- Simplicity: no red tape: we take care of all the administrative aspects.
Good to know
- The contract is automatically renewed each year based on the existing one.
- The contract can be adjusted each year in line with your evolving turnover and profit.
- The amount of the loan can be adjusted up to three days prior to payment.
- Repayments begin no earlier than the third month prior to the tax prepayment and no later than one month afterwards.
- In addition to the cost of the loan, you need to take account of an arrangement fee (unless contract is renewed) and default interest in case of default payment.
- You can repay all or part of your Bonifisc loan early in accordance with the SME Act of 21/12/2013 (modified on 21/12/2017) on the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises. The early repayment penalty varies according to the amount of the original loan:
- loans under 2 millions EUR: the early repayment penalty is equal to six months of interest;
- loans over 2 millions EUR: the prepayment penalty is based on the transparent framework of the code of conduct, drawn up in accordance with the SME Act.
Any complaints concerning Bonifisc may be addressed to:
- BNP Paribas Fortis NV/SA – Complaints Department (1QA8D)
Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3
- Consumer Mediation Service
Rue Belliardstraat 15–17, Box 8
Tel.: +32 2 545 77 70.
- Sowalfin (if you live in Wallonia)
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel. : + 32 4 237 07 70
- Agentschap Ondernemen (if you live in Flanders)
Tel. : 0800 20 555
- Regional Investment Company (if you live in Brussels)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : + 32 2 548 22 11
- Infos sur le financement des entreprises / Info over financiering van ondernemingen.
- Possibilité de combiner Bonifisc avec des aides publiques / Mogelijkheid tot combinatie met overheidssteun.
- Infos sur les sûretés / Info over zekerheden
Find out more
Call your Relationship Manager to discuss the details. Not a customer yet? Contact us.