The tax authorities give you four opportunities a year to make your tax prepayment. The earlier in the year that you do so, the greater your tax benefit. Bonifisc is a flexible short-term loan to finance your tax prepayments while optimising their fiscal impact.
How does it work?
- You estimate how much tax you will be liable to pay.
- You then borrow the amount needed to cover your tax prepayments for a fixed period of 8 to 12 months. The amount may not be less than 1,500 EUR and there is no maximum amount.
- At the appropriate moment, we make a prepayment covering the total amount you estimated.
- The interest rate is fixed (based on the division ‘actual number of days/360’).
- You repay your loan in fixed monthly instalments (principal and interest) or in fixed monthly principal instalments with your interest paid in a single lump sum.
- Maximum tax benefit: a single payment made at the most opportune moment enables you to avoid any increase in tax.
- Financial benefits: you enjoy an attractive interest rate.
- Flexibility: you choose the most convenient duration and the repayment details.
- Maintain your own funds: no need to draw on your working capital.
- Preserve your credit lines: your existing credit facilities are still available to you for other purposes.
- Simplicity: no red tape: we take care of all the administrative aspects.
Interested? Complete your application now via Easy Banking Business
Find out more
Call your Relationship Manager to discuss the details. Not a customer yet? Contact us.
Good to know
- The contract is automatically renewed each year based on the existing one.
- The contract can be adjusted each year in line with your evolving turnover and profit.
- The amount of the loan can be adjusted up to three days prior to payment.
- Repayments begin no earlier than the third month prior to the tax prepayment and no later than one month afterwards.
- In addition to the cost of the loan, you need to take account of an arrangement fee (unless contract is renewed) and default interest in case of default payment.
- You can repay all or part of your Bonifisc loan early in accordance with the SME Act of 21/12/2013 (modified on 21/12/2017) on the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises. The early repayment penalty varies according to the amount of the original loan:
- loans under 2 millions EUR: the early repayment penalty is equal to six months of interest;
- loans over 2 millions EUR: the prepayment penalty is based on the transparent framework of the code of conduct, drawn up in accordance with the SME Act.
Any complaints concerning Bonifisc
Any complaints concerning Bonifisc may be addressed to:
- BNP Paribas Fortis NV/SA – Complaints Department (1QA8D)
Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3
- Consumer Mediation Service
Rue Belliardstraat 15–17, Box 8
Tel.: +32 2 545 77 70.
- Sowalfin (if you live in Wallonia)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : + 32 4 237 07 70
- Agentschap Ondernemen (if you live in Flanders)
Tel. : 0800 20 555
- Regional Investment Company (if you live in Brussels)
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel. : + 32 2 548 22 11
- Infos sur le financement des entreprises / Info over financiering van ondernemingen.
- Possibilité de combiner Bonifisc avec des aides publiques / Mogelijkheid tot combinatie met overheidssteun.
- Infos sur les sûretés / Info over zekerheden