Prepaid card that’s easy to allocate, budget and check. Your employees or partners have a predefined amount they can use for their professional expenses – paying for purchases in shops, withdrawing cash in Belgium and abroad, and paying online. Contrary to credit cards, prepaid cards are universally available.
How does it work?
- You nominate the person who will manage your employees’ prepaid cards via the secure ‘Company User Account’ website.
- You decide how many cards to order.
- After the first order has been finalised, the card manager is granted access to the secure site, from which he or she can order, allocate, renew, top up or block business cards.
- Using the Business Prepaid Card:
- The user can withdraw cash from ATMs, pay in euros or local currency in shops all over the world, and pay for online purchases;
- The user limits correspond with the amount available on the card with a maximum of 625 EUR per day and 2,510 EUR per week in the case of ATM withdrawals in Belgium and abroad;
- The user can also make very quick contactless payments up to 25 EUR at terminals offering this function.
- Universal: the card is accepted all over the world and online via the Mastercard acceptance network.
- Practical: it is possible to pay in euros or in local currency and to make cash withdrawals. The card manager and the user can check the card balance and completed transactions online.
- Economical: no transaction charges on payments in Belgium or abroad (other than currency exchange fees).
- Flexible: the person you designate is responsible for managing the issue of cards to users. A card may be re-issued to a new user. What’s more, you decide the amount you want to credit to the cards, within a maximum limit of 5,000 EUR per card.
- Secure: a secret (PIN) code guarantees the security of the payments. In the event of loss or theft, your liability is limited to 50 EUR in the event of fraudulent operations performed prior to the date the card is blocked, except in case of severe negligence or fraudulent intent.
Good to know
- The Business Prepaid Card is issued by BUY WAY Personal Finance SA/NV, 1000 Brussels, Boulevard Anspachlaan 1, VAT BE 0400.282.777, RPM/RPR Brussel. BNP Paribas Fortis is the issuer of electronic money.
- The card is issued in the name of the business. So it is the business’s name that appears on the card. The business issues the cards to the users and remains responsible in all cases for the use they make of them. The user’s full details have to be entered in the User Account by the card manager.
- The Business Prepaid Card cannot be used in an offline environment that does not allow the available balance to be checked, such as certain public car parks, ATMs and motorway toll booths.
- The card is valid for five years and is automatically renewed two months prior to expiry, subject to your confirmation.
- Account statements are not sent by post, but transactions and balances for the past six months can be consulted online in the User Accounts.
- In case of theft or loss, you can have the Business Prepaid Card blocked, by calling Prepaid STOP on 02 250 16 01 (accessible 24/7). Card managers and card users can block the card themselves via their User Account.
- Company User Account
- BUY WAY Personal Finance SA/NV.
Rue de l'Evêque 26
The Business Prepaid Card is issued by BUY WAY Personal Finance SA/NV.