Would you like to offer your customers a simple and secure way to make payments? By offering them to pay by card, you offer greater convenience to your customers while also saving time for your company/organisation.
Not only are you paid faster, you also reduce the risks associated with cash, such as cash discrepancies, losses, theft and forged notes. You also get a clear and detailed report of each transaction, wherever it occurred.
In collaboration with our partner SIX Payment Services, we look for the best payment terminal solutions for you and your customers.
How does it work?
- Based on your answers to a few questions, we work with you to choose the payment terminals that best meet your current and future needs.
- Fixed terminal-1 module: a single device with printer connected to the internet by USB-cable. It is not connected to the cash register.
- Mobile 3 G terminal: mobile device with battery and SIM card.
- Mobile Wifi terminal: 1 device with battery to connect to the Wifi network of the company.
- The terminals on offer accept a wide range of cards, from the most common to the lesser known. Whichever type of card your customers use, the amount collected appears in your company's account the day after the payment is made.
- Debit cards: Bancontact, Maestro, V-Pay and Visa Electron.
- Credit cards: Visa and Mastercard, Amex (American Express), Diners/Discover, CUP (Chinese Union Pay), JCB (Japan Credit Bureau).
- Electronic meal vouchers: Edenred, Monizze, Sodexo
- The proposed terminals support all contactless payments whether with an NFC card or with a smartphone (Google Pay & Apple Pay).
Our partner, SIX Payment Services, will take care of installation, maintenance and day-to-day service. If your terminal breaks down, there are 2 possible solutions:
- SIX Payment Services comes to collect the faulty terminal and replaces it with a new one the next working day (Monday-Friday).
- A SIX Payment Services technician comes within 24 hours to repair the terminal (Monday-Saturday).
- You increase your sales and turnover: customers still purchase even if they do not have enough cash on them.
- You benefit from a single partner for all your collections.
- You receive the money quickly and directly on your account.
- You receive a detailed and clear report about each transaction by e-mail or via XML.
At your points of sale and/or your head office.
- You enjoy the benefits of excellent after-sales service (including maintenance and even installation, if you wish) and a help desk available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Good to know
- During a sale, BNP Paribas Fortis acts as an agent for SIX Payment Services. SIX Payment Services oversees the installation, support and after-sales service. If you wish a SIX Payment Services technician installs the devices, or you can also install them yourself.
- The terminals on offer can be purchased or hired. The installation, maintenance and transaction fees vary depending on the price plan chosen. For the different terms and conditions, please discuss them with your Relationship Manager