(Brokerage) Credit InsuranceHow does it work? Advantages Good to know Useful link(s)
Your business sends out lots of invoices. But are they all paid? Credit Insurance provides you with perfect protection against the risk of payment default.
How does it work?
- Based on your specific wishes, we explore the various credit insurance solutions available on the market.
- We provide you with independent advice:
- Analysis of your current debtor management;
- Request quotations from different credit insurers;
- Advice on choosing best solution.
- On your request, we will review the policy to see if it is still in line with market conditions.
- Independent and objective advice, free of charge, on the best solutions for your business.
- Review of your policy: we will verify whenever you wish that your policy is still the best choice.
Good to know
- Choice between different insurance formulas:
- Traditional credit insurance: a credit limit is required for each client above a certain amount. In the event of non-payment, you will be reimbursed in line with the percentage cover set out in the policy;
- ‘Excess of Loss’: a maximum reimbursement and an annual exemption are fixed; no credit limit is required;
- ‘Single Risk’: cover for one project or one client (from an amount of € 300,000).
- Cover for insolvency risks, both suspected and proven:
- Proven insolvency includes bankruptcy and voluntary bankruptcy protection;
- Suspected insolvency means that the debtor is unable to meet its obligations on the due date and that this situation persists throughout the waiting period set out in the policy.
The policy covers all the risks arising throughout the policy, including situations where the losses are established just after the end of the insured period. Risks existing before the policy is agreed are not covered. A cover limit and a waiting period are always set.