Automatically transfer to your main account amounts credited to an account your hold at another bank. Gain access to the funds straight away.
How does it work?
- You sign a filtering request, which authorises us to credit your BNP Paribas Fortis current account directly with amounts paid by other BNP Paribas Fortis clients into an account held in your name at another financial institution.
- Your client makes payments to the familiar account number you hold at another bank. This account number appears in your bank statement.
- We will transfer the amount straight away to your BNP Paribas Fortis account. The transfer is executed on the original value date and includes your client’s details.
- Your money is available in your account immediately.
- Good for your cash flow: your money arrives in the right account immediately. You don’t lose any days during transfer.
- Confidentiality: your client is not aware that their payment has been diverted. Their bank statement lists the account used in their payment instruction.
- Automatic: filtering occurs without you having to inform the bank or the person issuing the transfer instruction.
- Make life easier for your clients: you keep all your bank accounts – nothing changes for your clients. Filtering also saves you costly and time-consuming administration.
- Free service.
Good to know
- Filtering is only linked to the current account.
- All payments to your account may be transferred immediately.
- There are some exceptions, however: salaries, pensions, payments from social accounting secretariats, treasury and intracompany payments and urgent payments.
- The filtering account and the filtered account must have the same legal entity as account-holder.