Our Fiscal and Social Instalment Loan enables you to meet your employees’ end-of-year bonuses and holiday pay, your social security contributions on that holiday pay – and even your tax pre-payments – without adversely affecting your cash flow.
How does it work?
- You borrow for a fixed term of between six and twelve months.
- The minimum amount is 2,500 EUR; there is no maximum amount.
- The sum is credited to your account in a lump sum.
- The interest rate (based on the division ‘actual number of days/360’) is fixed throughout the term of the loan;
- You repay your loan in fixed monthly instalments (principal and interest) or in fixed monthly principal instalments with your interest paid in a single lump sum.
- Preserve your cash flow: use it to cover your operating cycle instead.
- Stagger your payments: the Fiscal and Social Instalment Loan lets you spread your repayments over a six to twelve-month period as it suits you.
- Fast: the amount you borrow is credited to your current account immediately.
- Security: you enjoy a favourable interest rate that is fixed throughout the term of the loan.
Good to know
- The contract has to be explicitly renewed every year, requiring a new contract to be signed.
- Date of 1st repayment: by default, 1 month after date of actual withdrawal or on a specific date that you can choose.
- In addition to the interest, you need to take account of an arrangement fee and default interest in case of default payment.
- You can repay all or part of your Fiscal and Social Instalment Loan early in accordance with the SME Act of 21/12/2013 (modified on 21/12/2017) on the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises. The early repayment penalty varies according to the amount of the original loan:
- Loans under 2 million EUR: the early repayment penalty is equal to six months of interest;
- Loans over 2 million EUR: the prepayment penalty is based on the transparent framework of the code of conduct, drawn up in accordance with the SME Act.
Any complaints concerning the Fiscal and Social Instalment Loan may be addressed to:
- BNP Paribas Fortis NV/SA – Complaints Department (1QA8D)
Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3
- Consumer Mediation Service
Rue Belliardstraat 15–17, Box 8
Tel.: +32 2 545 77 70
- Sowalfin (if you live in Wallonia)
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel. : + 32 4 237 07 70
- Agentschap Ondernemen (if you live in Flanders)
Tel. : 0800 20 555
- Regional Investment Company (if you live in Brussels)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : + 32 2 548 22 11
- Infos sur le financement des entreprises / Info over financiering van ondernemingen.
- Possibilité de combiner le Crédit à tempérament fiscal et social avec des aides publiques / Mogelijkheid tot combinatie met overheidssteun.
- Infos sur les sûretés / Info over zekerheden.