Full Service RentingHow does it work? Advantages Good to know Useful link(s)
You and your vehicle fleet benefit from all the advantages of operational leasing plus a fixed takeover value. In other words, you can purchase the vehicle at the end of the lease for the price specified in the contract.
How does it work?
- You sign a contract covering all the classic operational leasing services: repairs and maintenance, summer and winter tyres, replacement vehicle, insurance (CL, damage, theft, etc.), assistance and fuel.
- The takeover price is fixed before the contract is signed. It must be at least 16 % of the investment value and will always be lower than the normal residual value.
- You can also pass on the right of purchase to your driver(s).
- You make a monthly lease payment.
- All-in formula: you entrust Arval with all the tasks associated with the operational management of your vehicle fleet. Everything is taken care of for you.
- Financially attractive: you benefit from a more favourable takeover value for the vehicle.
- Additional motivation for your employees: you can also choose to offer the right of purchase to your driver, who can buy the car at a lower cost.
Good to know
- The vehicles are registered in Arval’s name, but can also be under your name if you prefer.
Tel. : +32(2) 240 01 99
Full Service Renting is offered by Arval SA/NV, a specialist subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group.