You can use an Instalment Loan to finance the medium or long-term purchase or replacement of fixed assets, such as land, buildings, machines and vehicles. A loan like this can also cover a temporary shortfall in working capital. You enjoy a fixed interest rate throughout the term of the loan.
How does it work?
- The term is a minimum of six months. The maximum term is set according to the level of the loan:
- less than 6,200 EUR: 42 months;
- 6,200 to 10,000 EUR: 54 months;
- over 10,000 EUR: 120 months.
- Equal instalments (principal and interest);
- Equal principal instalments with separate payment of the interest.
- Made to measure: the term of the loan is based on the amount of your investment and you choose the repayment conditions from among several possibilities.
- Simplicity: the formalities are straightforward and transparent.
Interested? Complete your application now via Easy Banking Business
Find out more
Call your Relationship Manager to discuss the details. Not a customer yet? Contact us.
Good to know
- In addition to the cost of the loan, you need to take account of an arrangement fee and default interest in case of default payment.
- When funding fixed assets, the maximum amount financed may not exceed the invoice total, excluding VAT.
- You can repay all or part of your Instalment Loan early in accordance with the SME Act of 21/12/2013 (modified on 21/12/2017) on the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises. The early repayment penalty varies according to the amount of the original loan:
- loans under 2 million EUR: the early repayment penalty is equal to six months of interest;
- loans over 2 million EUR: the prepayment penalty is based on the transparent framework of the code of conduct, drawn up in accordance with the SME Act.
Any complaints concerning the Instalment Loan
Any complaints concerning the Instalment Loan may be addressed to:
- BNP Paribas Fortis NV/SA – Complaints Department (1QA8D)
Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3
- Consumer Mediation Service
Rue Belliardstraat 15–17, Box 8
Tel.: +32 2 545 77 70
- Sowalfin (if you live in Wallonia)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : + 32 4 237 07 70
- Agentschap Ondernemen (if you live in Flanders)
Tel. : 0800 20 555
- Regional Investment Company (if you live in Brussels)
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel. : + 32 2 548 22 11
- Infos sur le financement des entreprises / Info over financiering van ondernemingen.
- Possibilité de combiner le crédit à tempérament avec des aides publiques / Mogelijkheid tot combinatie met overheidssteun.
- Infos sur les sûretés / Info over zekerheden
- Comparative table between Investment Loan, Instalment Loan and Flexicredit.
Lender: BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV, Montagne du Parc 3, B-1000 Brussels – Brussels Register of Companies – VAT BE 0403.199.702. Subject to approval of your application. The information provided to you is for information purposes only and is neither an offer of credit nor a promissory note. It is being provided to you as a basis for further discussion. The Bank may change the information contained on its website without any prior notice and is under no obligation to inform (potential) customers about any such change.