With this new type of transfer, your suppliers' accounts can be credited in a few seconds. As the pilot bank and a major player in the roll-out of the instant wire transfer in Belgium, BNP Paribas Fortis is offering its business customers the first chance to use this new service. Private individuals will be able to benefit at a later date, with the option to make instant wire transfers from their smartphone.
How does it work?
You just tick the 'instant wire transfer' box in Easy Banking Business or Connexis. The money is debited and credited in just a few seconds, even at weekends and on public holidays!
|Debit from your account
|Credit to the beneficiary account
Naturally, these wire transfers will be included in all your statements, regardless of format:
- CODA reports;
- PDF/hard copy statements;
- XML files;
- SWIFT MT940.
Please note that you also have the possibility to use our instant payment API, allowing you to initiate an instant payment directly from your ERP.
- Technical explanations can be found on Discover API4C - Corporate Instant Payment Initiation on API Store - BNP Paribas.
- For more information contact your Cash Management Officer.
- Funds available to, and reusable by, the beneficiary within a few seconds.
- Payments are processed and settled 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and public holidays.
- Real-time transaction status in Easy Banking Business.
- Immediate confirmation of the success or failure of the transaction on your screen.
Good to know
- The total daily limit for outgoing transactions is EUR 50,000 per BNP Paribas Fortis account. There is no limit for incoming transactions.
- Once the beneficiary's account has been credited, it is no longer possible to revoke the
- The system only applies to individual payments between participating banks* in Belgium, but other banks and other SEPA countries, as well as bulk transfers, will gradually become available.
* Participating banks: BNP Paribas Fortis, Argenta, Bank de Kremer, Bank J. Van Breda & C °, Nagelmackers, Belfius, CBC Banque, CPH, Crelan, Europabank, Fintro, Hello bank!, ING, KBC Bank, KBC Brussels, vdk bank.