An investment loan enables you to finance the medium or long-term purchase or replacement of fixed assets such as land, buildings, machines and vehicles.
How does it work?
- You borrow for a fixed period.
- The minimum amount is 25,000 euros. There is no maximum.
- Depending on your needs, you can draw down the loan in tranches over a maximum of three years.
- For your convenience, the interest rate is either fixed or subject to periodic revision – after three or five years, for instance.
- You choose a repayment plan consisting of:
- Equal instalments (principal and interest);
- Equal principal instalments with separate payment of the interest.
- Transparency: all the details of the loan are fixed at the outset for the full term. So you know precisely what lies in store.
- Made to measure: you choose between a fixed or variable interest rate and you also decide the repayment conditions.
- Flexibility: you draw down the loan within the set limits as your project progresses.
Good to know
- In addition to the cost of the credit, you need to take account of an arrangement and management fee and a fee on capital not drawn down.
- You can repay all or part of your investment loan early in accordance with the SME Act of 21/12/2013 on the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises. The early repayment penalty varies according to the amount of the original loan:
- loans under 1 million euros: the early repayment penalty is equal to six months of interest;
- loans over 1 million euros: the prepayment penalty is based on the transparent framework of the code of conduct, drawn up in accordance with the SME Act.
Any complaints concerning the Investment Loan may be addressed to:
- BNP Paribas Fortis NV/SA – Complaints Department (1QA8D)
Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3
- Consumer Mediation Service
Rue Belliardstraat 15–17, Box 8
Tel. : +32 2 545 77 70.