Managing currency riskHow does it work? Advantages Good to know
Many companies with an international dimension to their business have to deal with risks associated with currency exchange rates. Currency movements can have an impact on their operating results. It makes total sense, therefore, to protect yourself against this type of risk. We offer a whole range of products tailored to your risk profile, your knowledge and your expertise.
How does it work?
- You contact your Relationship Manager to discuss your needs and the risks you face.
- Your Relationship Manager will ask you to complete a questionnaire to help identify your hedging goals and determine your business’s risk profile.
- You tell us who is normally responsible within your company for carrying out MiFID-related transactions.
- The Relationship Manager will put you or your representatives in direct contact with the product specialist.
- The product specialist ensures that your designated staff have the necessary knowledge and experience to perform these transactions.
- The Relationship Manager will verify your company’s financial ability to carry out an operation of this kind.
- The product specialist will present you with a solution tailored to your needs. If you meet all the conditions, the transaction can then go ahead.
- We will provide you with a Suitability Report, summarising your needs, our solutions and the potential risks.
- Tailored hedging of the risks associated with currency movements. From now on, you’re sheltered from the whims of the market.
- Your bank manages a product on your behalf that matches your objectives and your risk profile, and which is also perfectly aligned with your knowledge, expertise and financial capacity.
Good to know
Risk management is only justified in so far as there is actually a potential risk.