Mixed Credit allows you to fund your company’s operating cycle by combining an overdraft facility, a straight loan and/or, where appropriate, a documentary credit, all with a single credit contract. You can choose between these sub-credit lines with total flexibility according to your needs.
How does it work?
- You enjoy a credit line for a fixed or open-ended period. If desired, the sub-lines can have different durations.
- The minimum amount of the credit line has to be equal to the minimum amount of the sub-credit line with the highest ceiling. If, for example, the credit line consists of an overdraft facility (minimum: 2,500 euros) and a straight loan (minimum: 125,000 euros), the minimum amount of the credit line will be 125,000 euros. There is no maximum.
- You can call on the different forms of credit according to your needs within the authorised sub-line limits.
- The interest rate is that of the corresponding sub-line.
- Repayments are made according to the characteristics of the sub-lines.
- Made to measure: you choose which types of credit make up your Mixed Credit.
- Flexibility: you can draw on the different facilities making up your Mixed Credit within the authorised limits without further formalities.
- Peace of mind: you have direct access to all the credit you need to cover your day-to-day operations.
Good to know
- In addition to the cost of the credit, you need to take account of a possible arrangement fee, a commitment fee on capital not drawn down and, where appropriate, an over-limit fee.
- You can repay all or part of your Mixed Credit early in accordance with the SME Act of 21/12/2013 on the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises. Repayment is cost-free and is followed by a corresponding reduction in the credit line.
Any complaints concerning the Mixed Credit may be addressed to:
- BNP Paribas Fortis NV/SA – Complaints Department (1QA8D)
Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3
- Consumer Mediation Service
Rue Belliardstraat 15–17, Box 8
Tel.: +32 2 545 77 70.