Mixed Credit allows you to fund your company’s operating cycle by combining an Overdraft Facility, a Straight Loan and/or, where appropriate, a Documentary Credit, all with a single credit contract. You can choose between these sub-credit lines with total flexibility according to your needs.
How does it work?
- You enjoy a credit line for a fixed or open-ended period. If desired, the sub-lines can have different durations.
- The minimum amount of the credit line has to be equal to the minimum amount of the sub-credit line with the highest ceiling. If, for example, the credit line consists of an Overdraft Facility (minimum: 2,500 EUR) and a Straight Loan (minimum: 125,000 EUR), the minimum amount of the credit line will be 125,000 EUR. There is no maximum.
- You can call on the different forms of credit according to your needs within the authorised sub-line limits.
- The interest rate is that of the corresponding sub-line.
- Repayments are made according to the characteristics of the sub-lines.
- Made to measure: you choose which types of credit make up your Mixed Credit.
- Flexibility: you can draw on the different facilities making up your Mixed Credit within the authorised limits without further formalities.
- Peace of mind: you have direct access to all the credit you need to cover your day-to-day operations.
Good to know
- In addition to the cost of the credit, you need to take account of a possible application fee, an arrangement fee, a commitment fee on capital not drawn down and, where appropriate, an over-limit fee.
- You can repay all or part of your Mixed Credit early in accordance with the SME Act of 21/12/2013 (modified on 21/12/2017) on the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises. Repayment is cost-free and is followed by a corresponding reduction in the credit line.
Any complaints concerning the Mixed Credit may be addressed to:
- BNP Paribas Fortis NV/SA – Complaints Department (1QA8D)
Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3
- Consumer Mediation Service
Rue Belliardstraat 15–17, Box 8
Tel.: +32 2 545 77 70.
- Sowalfin (if you live in Wallonia)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : + 32 4 237 07 70
- Agentschap Ondernemen (if you live in Flanders)
Tel. : 0800 20 555
- Regional Investment Company (if you live in Brussels)
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel. : + 32 2 548 22 11
- Infos sur le financement des entreprises / Info over financiering van ondernemingen.
- Possibilité de combiner un crédit mixte avec des aides publiques / Mogelijkheid tot combinatie met overheidssteun.
- Infos sur les sûretés / Info over zekerheden.
- Comparative table between Overdraft, Straight Loan and Mixed Credit.
Lender: BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV, Montagne du Parc 3, B-1000 Brussels – Brussels Register of Companies – VAT BE 0403.199.702. Subject to approval of your application. The information provided to you is for information purposes only and is neither an offer of credit nor a promissory note. It is being provided to you as a basis for further discussion. The Bank may change the information contained on its website without any prior notice and is under no obligation to inform (potential) customers about any such change.