Online statements – summaries of the transactions on your accounts – are available in PDF format 24/7 from our secure website or via Easy Banking Business.
How does it work?
- Printed bank statements still exist, but they are due to be phased out in favour of access anywhere and any time to your statements in PDF format. Account statements are still currently available in the following versions:
- Printed statements in A6 format (urgent statements sent by post or printed on statement ATMs) or in A4 format;
- Summary statements: one line grouping together all debit transactions and one grouping all credit transactions. Available only in combination with Isabel or with CODA reporting.
- Statements in PDF format are available via Easy Banking Business or the CPBB web portal. They offer a number of extra functions compared to printed statements:
- online storage for ten years (since 01.01.2012) for active accounts. If the account is closed, the statements remain available for a further three years;
- search function: you can easily find an archived statement and can explore the content of one statement or all the stored statements;
- sharing documents with other people is made easier; you can store them on your network and send them by e-mail.
- Your statements are clear and perfectly legible.
- Depending on their nature, advice notes linked to the transactions are placed either directly below the transaction in the statement (e.g. details of operational costs) or at the end of the statement (e.g. debit notice for a European transfer) or in a separate PDF (e.g. a tax notice or international transaction).
- You receive other information, such as alerts. Where a transaction has not been carried out, for instance.
- Availability: you can consult, download and archive your PDF statements at any time of night or day that suits you.
- Flexibility: you set the statement period according to your needs. Daily, weekly or monthly.
- Speed: you can access all the desired documents in PDF format from 7 a.m. the day after the statement closing date. Delivery of your statements can take a little longer if you opt for statements at the end of each month.
- Maximum security: whether via Easy Banking Business or our website using the Isabel card, your online services benefit from an entirely secure environment.
- Personalised: your access to the PDF statements is based on your Isabel or Easy Banking Business user profile.
- Economical and environmental: no more storing your paper statements. Your online statements are archived automatically for ten years and, in the case of a closed account, for three years after closure. No more postal or printing charges. You’re contributing to a better environment.
Good to know
- The Acrobat Reader app, available free of charge, is all you need to open statements in PDF format.
- Online account statements in the form of protected PDF documents are considered to be originals, with the same legal force as a printed document. They cannot be altered and are legal documents for the authorities.