Operational leasing of company carsHow does it work? Advantages Good to know Useful link(s)
Operational leasing is an all-in product that enables you to lease vehicles long term and for a predetermined period and mileage, in exchange for a monthly lease payment (*).
How does it work?
- You choose a vehicle (up to 3.5 tons) and inform Arval of its details.
- Arval draws up a quotation. If you accept it, an agreement is prepared.
- You sign and return the agreement to Arval which will place the order with the dealer.
- Arval notifies you of the vehicle’s delivery date.
- The dealer delivers the vehicle to you.
- Arval pays the dealer’s invoice.
- You make a monthly lease payment to Arval.
- Arval offers you full operational outsourcing (maintenance, repairs, tyres, etc.).
- Tailored service: Arval offers you full operational outsourcing: repairs, maintenance, tyres, insurance (accident, theft, glass breakage), breakdown assistance, replacement vehicles, fuel cards, etc.
- Flexible system: adjust the term and mileage of the agreements to suit your situation.
- Lighter balance sheet: the lease payment does not appear on your company balance sheet, which has a positive impact on your solvency ratio.
- Sale & Lease-back: would you like to opt for an operational lease, but already have vehicles financed in another way? No problem: Arval will buy your vehicles then lease them back to you. Arval will take on the operational risk for you.
Good to know
- The lease payment is influenced by: the investment (including options and accessories), the included services, the annual mileage and the term of the lease.
- The vehicle is registered in Arval’s name.
- When the agreement reaches its end, you return the vehicle to Arval.