Reverse Factoring is where we pay your suppliers within a pre-agreed period in advance of the invoice due date. Faster payments and the enhanced security you offer them mean your suppliers will be inclined to offer you more favourable terms.
How does it work?
- You sign a Reverse Factoring contract with us.
- You, your suppliers and the bank sign a tripartite agreement.
- Once the goods or services have been delivered, you provide us with the invoices, approved by you, from the relevant suppliers.
- We pay the invoices in full to the suppliers at the agreed moment (prior to the invoice due date).
- You then pay the invoices to us plus the related costs on the due date or another date agreed in advance.
More room to manoeuvre when negotiating possible discounts from your suppliers.
Good to know
- Rates tailored to your company.
- Reverse factoring is exclusively reserved for healthy businesses with an excellent financial rating.
- Our colleagues our available on 014 405 411 or send an email to email@example.com
The factoring products and services are offered by BNP Paribas Fortis Factor SA/NV, a subsidiary wholly owned by BNP Paribas Fortis.