Saferpay secure paygateHow does it work? Advantages Good to know
For every order by phone, email, representative, fax, etc., you would of course like to see the payment as soon as possible. With Saferpay Secure Paygate you can effortlessly link your invoice to a handy and secure online payment page.
How does it work?
- Once you have received an order, you log into the Saferpay online portal
(Test Saferpay Secure Paygate now!)
- You enter all the details for payment of the order, add your invoice and click on send.
- Your customer receives an email with a link to the secure online payment page where he can pay.
- You receive a message for each payment made on your portal and you will receive the money in your BNP Paribas Fortis account one working day after payment.
- Simple: you can use a user-friendly portal to simply generate emails and track current orders.
- Secure: your customers' payments are handled end to end in a completely secure environment.
- Fast: you receive your money on the first working day after the payment.
- Universal: the payment page accepts most common payment methods.
- International: your customers can select whether to pay in euro or in their own currency.
- Flexible: both the online portal and the payment page are responsive and adapt to a PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Good to know
- BNP Paribas Fortis is acting in this sale as an agent for SIX Payment Services, which provides the installation, day-to-day services and after-sales support.
- We can offer you suitable payment solutions for all your sales channels (online store, representatives, physical store, etc.).
- Whenever you decide to start selling online, you can easily convert Saferpay Secure Paygate into an integrated payment page for online stores.
Saferpay Secure Paygate is a product of SIX Payment Services.
If you require more information on our payment solutions, please contact your relationship manager or Cash Management OIfficer. Not a client yet? Please use our contact form.