A Straight Loan lets you respond quickly to a significant cash-flow requirement (125,000 euros and above).
How does it work?
- You enjoy a credit line for a period that can be fixed or open-ended.
- The minimum amount is 125,000 euros. There is no maximum.
- You draw on the loan whenever it suits you. The minimum drawdown is 125,000 euros for a term between one month and one year.
- The interest is based on short-term rates.
- Repayment occurs on the due date for the drawdown.
- Flexibility: you enjoy quick access to a substantial amount to cover an urgent cash-flow requirement.
- Simplicity: you draw the amounts you need, when you need them, within the limits of your credit line but without further formalities.
- Transparency: you know exactly where you are, as you only pay interest on the amounts actually drawn, based on a fixed rate for the term of the drawing.
Good to know
- A Straight Loan can be denominated in euros or a foreign currency.
- The interest rate is guaranteed throughout the duration of the drawing.
- In addition to the cost of the loan, you need to take account of an arrangement fee, a commitment fee on unused capital and drawing fees at the same time as the interest.
- You can repay all or part of your Straight Loan early in accordance with the SME Act of 21/12/2013 on the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises. Repayment is cost-free and is followed by a corresponding reduction in the credit line.
Any complaints concerning the Straight Loan may be addressed to:
- BNP Paribas Fortis NV/SA – Complaints Department (1QA8D)
Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3
- Consumer Mediation Service
Rue Belliardstraat 15–17, Box 8
Tel.: +32 2 545 77 70