A Straight Loan lets you respond quickly to a significant cash-flow requirement (125,000 EUR and above).
How does it work?
- You enjoy a credit line for a period that can be fixed (with final maturity, max. 1 year) or open-ended.
- The minimum amount is 125,000 EUR. There is no maximum.
- You draw on the loan whenever it suits you. The minimum drawdown is 125,000 EUR for a term between one month and one year.
- The interest is based on short-term rates plus a margin and is based on the division ‘actual number of days/360’.
- Repayment occurs on the due date for the drawdown.
- Flexibility: you enjoy quick access to a substantial amount to cover an urgent cash-flow requirement.
- Simplicity: you draw the amounts you need, when you need them, within the limits of your credit line but without further formalities.
- Transparency: you know exactly where you are, as you only pay interest on the amounts actually drawn, based on a fixed rate for the term of the drawing.
Good to know
- A Straight Loan can be denominated in euros or a foreign currency.
- The interest rate is guaranteed throughout the duration of the drawing.
- In addition to the cost of the loan, you need to take account of an arrangement fee, a commitment fee on unused capital and drawing fees at the same time as the interest.
- You can repay all or part of your Straight Loan early in accordance with the SME Act of 21/12/2013 (modified on 21/12/2017) on the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Any complaints concerning the Straight Loan may be addressed to:
- BNP Paribas Fortis NV/SA – Complaints Department (1QA8D)
Montagne du Parc/Warandeberg 3
- Consumer Mediation Service
Rue Belliardstraat 15–17, Box 8
Tel.: +32 2 545 77 70
- Sowalfin (if you live in Wallonia)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : + 32 4 237 07 70
- Agentschap Ondernemen (if you live in Flanders)
Tel. : 0800 20 555
- Regional Investment Company (if you live in Brussels)
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel. : + 32 2 548 22 11
- Infos sur le financement des entreprises / Info over financiering van ondernemingen.
- Possibilité de combiner un Straight Loan avec des aides publiques / Mogelijkheid tot combinatie met overheidssteun.
- Infos sur les sûretés / Info over zekerheden.
- Comparative table between Overdraft, Straight Loan and Mixed Credit.
Lender: BNP Paribas Fortis SA/NV, Montagne du Parc 3, B-1000 Brussels – Brussels Register of Companies – VAT BE 0403.199.702. Subject to approval of your application. The information provided to you is for information purposes only and is neither an offer of credit nor a promissory note. It is being provided to you as a basis for further discussion. The Bank may change the information contained on its website without any prior notice and is under no obligation to inform (potential) customers about any such change.