TraceabilityHow does it work? Advantages Good to know
The Payment Status Report (PSR) enables you to track the processing of transactions initiated via Connexis Cash, SwiftNet FileAct or E-Link through to transfer of the payment to the beneficiary bank.
How does it work?
- Transactions you initiate via the bank’s international channels (Connexis Cash, SwiftNet FileAct, E-Link) – European transfers, European Direct Debits, international transfers – are tracked from their receipt at the bank.
- The bank issues a status report throughout the processing of the transaction and sends it to you.
- The possible statuses at each stage of processing are:
- Being checked;
- Efficiency: simple, fast and secure tool for tracking transactions received via an international channel;
- Time-saving: the information is sent at regular intervals via electronic channels. No need to perform searches or contact the bank;
- Automatic integration of the data in your accounting and/or cash management system (depending on the specific characteristics).
- Reduced risk: fast and accurate information reduces response times.
Good to know
- Transactions are batch-processed at the bank, which means there will be a certain delay between the moment a transaction is initiated and when it is executed.
- Reporting is available in the following manner:
- On-screen in Connexis Cash;
- In XML PAIN002 format for SwiftNet FileAct, E-Link and Connexis Cash clients;
- In non-standardised Swift (MT 199 – free text) format for SwiftNet Fin clients.