Easy Banking BusinessHow does it work? Advantages Good to know Useful link(s)
Manage all your company's accounts at BNP Paribas Fortis.
How does it work?
Easy Banking Business offers you various functionalities in six modules:
- open current, savings, term and third-party accounts online and in real time;
- transaction history of the previous 18 months;
- download, print or simply check your account statements;
- download your XML and CODA files.
- European, international, single, multiple or instant wire or urgent transfers;
- manage European direct debits (SDD as either debtor or creditor) and standing orders;
- pay electronic invoices or view documents and invoices via Zoomit.
- overview of your loans, including your straight loans;
- the repayment schedules of your investment credit facilities and instalment loans;
- request, manage and check your bank guarantees;
- advance tax payment loans: simulate, apply for, renew, amend and sign loans.
- overview of your different accounts (investment, custody, savings, term);
- transaction history;
- information about your funds, shares and bonds;
- enter term investment transactions.
- order credit cards subject to acceptance of your application;
- check payments made using bank, credit, access or cash deposit cards issued by our bank that are linked to an account belonging to your company;
- change the default limits of your credit cards, (temporarily or permanently);
- blocking/unblocking, for example if a card is lost;
- add or remove users;
- manage and amend user access rights for each module (for example, user A can access all cards within the contract, while user B has access to an overview of all the company's investments and credit facilities) and for each account belonging to employees authorised to manage the company's finances;
- (de)activate CODA reports.
- Security: Easy Banking Business uses the Isabel security protocol in order to guarantee you the highest level of security.
- Easy to use: the site is user-friendly and gives easy access to all its features and functionalities.
- Accessibility: Easy Banking Business can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Technical support: The Easy Banking Business helpdesk can be reached on 02/565 05 00 from Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good to know
- You can use your Easy Banking Business card to access the electronic counters of government departments including:
- FPS Finances, to:
- sign into Biztax to complete and sign your tax returns;
- file your periodic VAT returns and your annual client lists, etc. via Intervat;
- file your payroll tax returns via Finprof;
- as an employer, generate tax forms 281 on Belcotax-on-web;
- complete your electronic withholding tax return via PRM-on-web.
- The National Bank (eGovernment), to:
- file your annual accounts. Via Sofista, you can draw up and validate these as a structured file;
- generate your various reports and declarations via OneGate (formerly CSSR).
- FPS Finances, to:
- You can import payment files from your accounting software and export them from your Easy Banking Business.
- You can use Easy Banking Business in combination with/as an addition to Isabel.
- There is also a mobile version of Easy Banking Business. This app means that you can carry out some tasks directly from your smartphone.
The Easy Banking Business helpdesk can be reached on 02/565 05 00 from Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm or via email at email@example.com.
How can I request an Easy Banking Business contract?
- Make an appointment with your Relationship Manager.
- Phone us on +32 (0) 2 565 05 00.
You will be asked to provide the following information: the legal status of your business, as well as its full contact details.