Manage all your company's accounts at BNP Paribas Fortis.
How does it work?
Easy Banking Business offers you various functionalities in six modules:
- open current, savings, term and third-party accounts online and in real time;
- transaction history of the previous 18 months;
- download, print or simply check your account statements;
- download your XML and CODA files.
- European, international, single, multiple or instant wire or urgent transfers;
- manage European direct debits (SDD as either debtor or creditor) and standing orders;
- pay electronic invoices or view documents and invoices via Zoomit.
- overview of your loans, including your straight loans;
- the repayment schedules of your investment credit facilities and instalment loans;
- request, manage and check your bank guarantees;
- advance tax payment loans: simulate, apply for, renew, amend and sign loans.
- overview of your different accounts (investment, custody, savings, term);
- transaction history;
- information about your funds, shares and bonds;
- enter term investment transactions.
- order credit cards subject to acceptance of your application;
- check payments made using bank, credit, access or cash deposit cards issued by our bank that are linked to an account belonging to your company;
- change the default limits of your credit cards, (temporarily or permanently);
- blocking/unblocking, for example if a card is lost;
- add or remove users;
- manage and amend user access rights for each module (for example, user A can access all cards within the contract, while user B has access to an overview of all the company's investments and credit facilities) and for each account belonging to employees authorised to manage the company's finances;
- (de)activate CODA reports.
- Security: Easy Banking Business uses the Isabel security protocol in order to guarantee you the highest level of security.
- Easy to use: the site is user-friendly and gives easy access to all its features and functionalities.
- Accessibility: Easy Banking Business can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Technical support: The Easy Banking Business helpdesk can be reached on 02/565 05 00 from Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm or via email at email@example.com.
Good to know
- You can use your Easy Banking Business card to access the electronic counters of government departments including:
- FPS Finances, to:
- sign into Biztax to complete and sign your tax returns;
- file your periodic VAT returns and your annual client lists, etc. via Intervat;
- file your payroll tax returns via Finprof;
- as an employer, generate tax forms 281 on Belcotax-on-web;
- complete your electronic withholding tax return via PRM-on-web.
- The National Bank (eGovernment), to:
- file your annual accounts. Via Sofista, you can draw up and validate these as a structured file;
- generate your various reports and declarations via OneGate (formerly CSSR).
- FPS Finances, to:
- You can import payment files from your accounting software and export them from your Easy Banking Business.
- You can use Easy Banking Business in combination with/as an addition to Isabel.
- There is also a mobile version of Easy Banking Business. This app means that you can carry out some tasks directly from your smartphone.
How can I request an Easy Banking Business contract?
- Make an appointment with your Relationship Manager.
- Phone us on +32 (0) 2 565 05 00.
You will be asked to provide the following information: the legal status of your business, as well as its full contact details.