With the Visa Business Blue card, employees can pay for business expenses with peace of mind, both in Belgium and abroad. (subject to acceptance of your application).
How does it work?
- The card is issued in the cardholder's name, but it is linked to a company euro account.
- You can set a monthly expenditure limit which can be changed temporarily or permanently to suit your needs.
- The card has a secret PIN for online and offline purchases, as well as withdrawals from cash distributors (maximum 1,250 EUR per week and 620 EUR every 4 days), both in Belgium and abroad.
- You can also make very quick contactless payments up to 25 EUR at terminals offering this function.
- The card, PIN number and statements are sent to the address of your choice.
- You can manage the cards and view statements with Easy Banking Business
- Transactions for the current period are closed off on the first day of the month and the account is debited 9 days later.
- For the company:
- Easy to control and manage via Easy Banking Business.
- Security: Cancel your lost or card stolen card by making a simple call to Card Stop (open 24/7 on +32 70 344 344). Liability is limited to 50 EUR for fraudulent transactions made before the date of cancellation. For transactions made with the secret PIN, cover is complete from the moment the card is cancelled.
- Insurance against fraudulent use: in the unlikely event that a Visa Business Blue cardholder misuses the card, you are covered for up to 5,000 EUR.
Main risks covered: protection against fraudulent use by an employee.
Main risks not covered: transactions made by owners, directors, partners, major shareholders or people not employed by the insured company.
- Purchase guarantee insurance: purchases made with your Visa Business Blue are covered by the card insurance for a period of 90 days and for a maximum amount of 1,500 EUR per claim (max. 2 claims per year).
Main risks covered: the reimbursement of the purchase price of the insured stolen item. In the event of accidental damage, repair costs or the purchase price are refunded.
Main risks not covered: items which were not bought, or fully paid for, with the insured credit card. normal use and gradual deterioration of the insured item due to erosion, corrosion, humidity or the effect of temperature on the item.
- Online purchases you are covered for online purchases up to 750 EUR.
Main risks covered: Non-compliant delivery or no delivery.
Main risks not covered: items which were not bought, or not fully paid for, with the insured credit card.
- Pay for goods and services offline or online throughout the world in euros or local currency.
- Secure payments with a secret PIN for all purchases and a card reader for online purchases.
- Quick and secure replacement of your card in the event of a problem abroad by Visa services.
Good to know
- The card is valid for a period of 3 years and is renewed automatically.
- It is issued in the name of a natural person mandated by the company.
- Payments in currencies other than the euro are subject to commission based on the exchange rate. Commission is payable for withdrawals from cash distributors.
- The cardholder can add certain third-party payment applications such as Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- To make payments on sites using 3D Secure, the cardholder must use his card reader to confirm they are indeed the official cardholder. Sites using 3D Secure technology are identified by the logos: 'Verified by Visa' and/or 'Mastercard Secure Code'.
- Activation for use in the United States is automatic (unlike private credit cards).
- The card and secret PIN can be sent to the address of your choice, in Belgium or abroad, or to a Business Centre or a BNP Paribas Fortis branch.
- Several cards of the same brand and type can be linked to one contract. The cards are valid for the same period and all the statements are sent to one address.
- Different cards and/or card contracts can be linked to the same business account. As a result, you can set limits and receive independent statements.
- Insurance included in the Visa Business Blue credit card is a collective insurance, under Belgian law, taken out by BNP Paribas Fortis (policyholder) with Europ Assistance (the insurer). The cardholder is automatically covered by this insurance. Insurance is cancelled, even for goods already paid for, if the insured credit card is not renewed, is cancelled or if the insurance policy taken out by the policyholder with the insurer is terminated for any reason.
- Address complaints to BNP Paribas Fortis Complaints Management (JQABD), Montagne du Parc 3, B-1000 Brussels, fax +32 (0)2 228 72 00. Complaints can also be addressed to the Insurance Ombudsman, 35 Square de Meeûs/De Meeûssquare, B-1000 Brussels. Tel.: +32 (0)2 547 58 71 – Fax: +32 (0)2 547 59 75 - www.ombudsman.as
- For more information see Visa cards general terms and conditions, Terms and conditions of insurance included in Visa Business Blue, fees or contact your banking advisor.
Are you looking for an ATM? Check out the websites: